Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Its been a while

So it has been quite a while since I have made a post. Over the last week..
1. my car got towed from Derricks apartment complex
2. My computer crashed
3. I went completely Broke
4. I went to San Louis Obispo for the weekend

Last night I realized that I have an exam on Friday and the career fair tomorrow. Man growing up and looking for jobs really sucks.

However I now have Katy Perry's song "Hot N Cold" stuck in my head from Anneliese's twilight blog. Man that ridiculous movie is coming out on video soon. I need to go on detox from everything Twilight. I keep reading the books when I have nothing better to do (on the pot) and while I am in class I make comparisons of my life drama with the charachters in the Novel. Yes it is bad. I relate reality to fiction. But I know I am not the only crazy girl who does that, I talked to two other of my friends who do the same thing. Maybe I need to get sane friends.... No.. I like being surrouned by my kind.

Hmm wine. I think I might help myself to a glass of full moon. Like the greatest winery from $5 at Traders.

No comments:

Post a Comment