Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hmm Bacteria!



Ok so I am a super nerd and currently am sitting in my Microbiology lab waiting for my bacteria to grow. In the mean time I try to catch up on all procrastination I have lost over the last few weeks and realize it is time to update this nerdy blog. So sit back and relax I have a lot to catch you up on. 

Item #1 Chelseas Bridal Shower

It was a wonderful weekend of making fun of chelsea and all the wonderful things she has to look forward to for getting married. I have so many obsene pictures but and fearful to post them. So I guess I will put one amazing one up to sum up the tone of the shower. 

After a weekend of fun and surprises the next few things I am looking forward to are 
1)picnic day and seeing my family
2)Star Trek. 
I am such a nerd and May 8th baby I am going to be watching the opening night showing of that movie. Even Chels wants to see it with me. You all should totally check out the trailer. http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/startrek/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment