Sunday, April 12, 2009

A wonderful Week


Well it is now 5:30 pm on Easter. The end to a long and wonderful week. Hello to a new week. Well this week as you know was important for two wonderful religions, Judaism and Christianity. Thurdsay was the begining of Passover, celebrating the New Covenant God made with Israel. I was lucky enough to attend my first Passover dinner with some friends. It was a lot of fun and really made me miss Israel. In the booklet we were reading though it was in both Hebrew and English. I was so content listening to that language for the first time in months. Oh how I wish I knew Hebrew. It was also so amazing being able to learn all the wonderful traditions that have been kept over the years.

 Also Friday was good Friday marking the day Jesus died to Rise again out of the Tomb on Sunday. That also made me remember the Garden Tomb. It is really neat being able to read through the Bible and being able to remember where the stories take place and have been there. 

This week will be busy. I have been tutoring a ton and have two exams and a lab report due. Not to mension preping for the GRE and trying to improve my vocabulary and verbal scores. Then there is the constant intership and summer job search. Finding an intership is so difficult because so many people are going into the Bio- tech indistry. It is really frustrating waiting around trying to figure out what to do with my life next. I honestly don't know. 

Well until later

1 comment:

  1. I am with you- I too miss Israel and all related things.


    BTW- I totally didn't study for the GRE. I just showed up on the day. Haha. I never study for those standardized tests... Who knows how much better I'd do if I took time to study?

    ReplyDelete