Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So many things yet to experience

Ok so this is my senior year here in Davis and there are so many things I have yet to have done. First of all I have not explored all of the downtown hot spots of recent addition to Davis. So I am making a list of places I want to have tried by the end of summer.
1) Makuni, its a new chain sushi restaraunt to recently open in Davis
2) The new Thai restaraunt/night club- I have heard nothing but amazing things about this new bar. 
3)Davis Shushi Buffet- apparently better than Fugi's and buffet.
4) Davis wikki- the drink, a Davis tradition that apparently everyone must try at least once in their life.
5) The Varsity Theater- Cool, vintage and still never seen a film there.
6) Quickly- the new boba place
7) 49'er video- still never been there
8) Batting cages- really really want to go, need to find out when it is open.

I know there is more. But right now I feel really sick, must have eaten something that does not agree with my stomache. That and the fact that I am freezing from standing outside for the last 4 hours at Sophia's trivia night, which by the way was a lot of fun and my first time. Man I do not get out. I am so lame. 

1 comment:

  1. next time I am up there, make me do things too, because it was depressing realizing I haven't done the first 5 :(

    ReplyDelete