Friday, May 8, 2009

Many Things

Well So many thoughts since I last documented by uneventful life.

Well for one I love the weather this week. It started out cool and cloudy and now it is sunny and breezy. The perfect temperature. Man I am really going to long for this weather as I sit and fry like an egg in Davis this summer. 

Well it is Mother's Day weekend and I won't be seeing her at all. It is also her birthday. Instead I will spend those days ridding my horse in the new arena. My horse will sure be happy about that. 

Last night I had dinner with Chelsea and my Dad at Burgurs and Brew. It was good. Afterwards even though I was completly not hungry, we had to go in to Yolo Berry. Except now a days I feel like such a trader for going in that place. For my marketing class we are doing our project on Yogurt Shack and trying to figure out how they can stay in business in the newly competative yogurt industry in Davis. But of course I like all the places. They each have something good about them, but for locations sake Yolo Berry is better situated right next to central park, Crepeville and Burgers and Brew. Man oh man. 

That leads me to my next tangent. Wednesday while I was outside Yogurt Shack doing customer survey's I was excited to make a new friend that is more obsessed about seeing the new Star Trek movie than I am. I mean, I grew up watching the shows as a kid, and have seen most of the major movies that came out in the 90's when my dad would drag me and my sister along with him. But this new film is produced By J.J.Abrams, the creator of Lost and Alias, two amazing shows. Oh and the young Captain Kirk is quite a site to see. Needless to say I am excited about going to see the movie tonight with Chels. We are such nerds. But hey that's what the title of the blog is right???

No comments:

Post a Comment