Saturday, May 9, 2009

I wan't a puppy


So what better to wake up to the morning to a cute little furry creature at the side of your bed. After years of being away to college I am very deprived of the canine companionship. So this week I realized that I really really want a puppy. What better to come home to a little ball of fur that is so excited to see you. A companion to go on runs with and to bring a little life to my appartment. So after searching I realised I am quite partial to terriers. I love Terryk my cute little furry westie at home. I love that little dog. The only drawbacks is that he always gets dirty and has a hard time staying white. Since I am always out and about it would be nice to not have to worry about a dog that always has to stay nice and clean and white all the time. After googling different terriers I have come across the cutest of breeds. The Cairn Terrier. Aren't they so adorable?? 

I have decided that if I get one I would name it after one of the Ewoks from Star Wars because they remind me of those cute little guys. Man oh man do I want a puppy now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment