Saturday, November 21, 2009

'Tis the season

After two weeks of educational hell, physical, mental and emotional exhaustion I am taking a day off. The past few weeks have been filled with work, papers, exams, and most of all I still have to finish some post-bacc program applications before December 1st.

Apart from all the things that still need to get done, today I refuse to do any work. I slept in after going to a party. Made yummy pumpkin waffles for breakfast. Took a 3 hour nap and woke up when it was already dark. Played a little farmville. But the best part of today has been sitting in front of the tv cuddled under my blanket watching corny Christmas movies on ABC family. Needless to say I can not wait for my favorite time of year.. Christmas. I look forward to no school, seeing friends, family, amazing food, shopping, and my birthday.

1 comment:

  1. you and your horribly corny abc family christmas movies! oh goodness! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete