Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This Sucks!

Today I went outside to pump up my bike tires before heading to campus. I get to the bike rack and notice my bike is nowhere to be found. Some time within the last two weeks my bike was stolen. Then later this evening I was in class looking for my pulse life scribe pen that I just got for christmas. It was nowhere to be found. I figured it had to be somewhere in my backpack buried under all my books. I get home, empty everything, look every where and even in my car. It was no where to be found. I am pretty sure it was stolen when a zipper was open during lab yesterday. I suspect one of the students that I was tutoring for stole it while I was busy walking around the room helping the other students.

I was so excited about this pen. It was like a little computer in a pen form. It visually recorded my notes as well as audio. Had a calculator and all kinds of cool applications to be downloaded. Basically some bastard just stole themselves a $200 toy that was mine.

Needless to say I am extremely upset to how this day of thievery had ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment