Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bring on the Rain

There is something about clouds and rain that put me into the most wonderful mood. I have to say the fall and winter are my favorite seasons of all. So many wonderful memories revolve around the holidays. This weekend was the first weekend in weeks that I did not have crazy plans or adventures and was in need of much needed relaxation. So while it was cold and rainy outside I spent today cleaning, cooking and working on my halloween costume. For dinner I made a wonderful stew from a recipe I stumbled upon online, with mashed potatoes and home made pumkin pie. Also to make it even better they are now selling egg nog at the grocery store. Oh how I love the fall. To top it all off the Giants beat the Phillies and are now headed to the world series!!!

Tomorrow Hopefully I dominate my fantasy football league.

No comments:

Post a Comment