Sunday, October 10, 2010

Adventures




Sorry friends for failing to post for a few weeks. Life has been pretty busy lately and full of many adventures. Blogging just hasen't made the priority list. For the past few weeks I have successfully filled up every evening with socializing or weekend trips and adventures. Two weekends ago friends came to visit, last weekend SF and San Jose. Then this weekend in Fresno with the Eleazarians and Yosemite. I went on my first rock climbing adventure. We did a nice day trip and climbed monday morning slab (500ft) to get a nice view of the valley. It was such an extreme adrenaline rush. I can't believe I did it! Needless to say I have discovered another adventurous hobby. Man there are so many incredible things to discover and do in this life! Just to give you a little idea of how beautiful Yosemite was this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment