Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Dream/New obsession


Now that I am officially an adult. Done with school, beginning my career I have to admit I have a new found obsession. I have always had an eye for interior decorating. Whenever I go into any house, place I instantly see potential for renovation and design. But lately it has become an obsession. I love to watch HGTV, DIY network and browse online for decorating/remodeling ideas. My dream is to one day be able to buy a home that is in need of lots of remodel and re-build it from the ground up. To design every room bit by bit unleashing every rooms potential. Now that I am living on my own I am fully enjoying putting together my place bit by bit leaving it as a reflection of my style and design. Now it is definitely not cheap purchasing furniture so I have had to do one small thing at a time. This has allowed me to spend lots of time meticulously picking each and every piece for form, function and keeping in mind my budget. I am also really enjoying geting ideas for cheap crafty things I can do to spice up every little inch. Of course I still have a long ways to go and a life time to master. However I am enjoying every bit of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment