Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Football and Weddings



Many months ago while sitting at the dining room table in Davis, Lisa, Renee and I joked about songs Renee should have played while walking down the aisle. Thanks to a violin, ukulele, Lisa and Paul this joke became reality. The ceremony consisted of "Alejandro" by Lady Ga Ga, "Don't go chasing waterfalls: by TLC and the entire wedding party walked down the aisle to "Umbrella" thats right, by Rhianna. Needless to say it was a ridiculous and extremely fun wedding. It was wonderful spending time in Paso Robles, SLO with very close friends.


With the month of September also comes the start of the NFL season. This year I actually am excited about hours of football on tv every week. Why you might ask? Well the answer is simple Fantasy Football team. I figured why not? Last night we had our draft and I am overal pretty happy with my team except for one of my bench players is no longer playing this season. Oh well I will have to make a trade. Needless to say my fun summer will be carrying on into the fall.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment