Monday, September 6, 2010

Just call me Yenta


So my track record still stands. If you want to get married, find true love or any sort of romance all you have to do is be good friends with me. I promise, I am the best luck charm you will ever have around for hearing those wedding bells ring. I have been to more weddings than probably most any one around my age and every year more and more of my close friends meet the man or woman of their dreams. I have attended four weddings this year alone and still have two more on the way one of which is my 67 year old grandma!! Yep that is right. My grandmother recently announced last weekend that she will be getting married in my parents back yard on new years eve!!

Stats: 12 couples, 6 engagements and other numerous serious relationships

No comments:

Post a Comment