Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello Again

Well it has been a while since I have written. Honestly I kind of forgot about the blog. Ever since working I have been so busy with everything but the internet. I now have a lot less time to spend online and since the internet at my apartment is so pathetically slow I am not inclined to spend hours trying to do stuff online at night after work. Basically I have been busy working at my amazing job, planning the decor for my new apartment and trying to maintain a social life and fit in as many days of exercise as possible. It has been great getting to keep in touch with Chels, Akin and Tawny. I even got to visit with Akin over coffee yesterday.

Well getting ready to run over to Renae's to watch Glee with Barney aka Niel Patrik Harris. Seriously if you haven't seen "How I Met Your Mother" you should and buy all season and watch every episode. So brilliantly hillarious. My next goal is to watch all the seasons. First I need to finish the last two disks of Battlestar Galactica Season 4.5 but haven't quite had the time lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment