Monday, May 10, 2010

Working Woman

It's official, today was my first day at my new job.
I can't believe how blessed I have been these days. I was able to spend last weekend at my parents house visiting friends and family, cycling and threw a surprise birthday for my mother.

Today I woke up bright and early at 6:30 am, usually I love my sleeping in and don't get out of bed till around 10. So now that I am officially and adult I am going to have to get used the morning hours. Anyways... I showed up to my new job greeted by my wonderful co-workers and set at my desk. Yes desk. I have my own little space to make my own at work. Complete with a computer. I am looking forward to decorating it... Needless to say there was plenty of paper work and reading to do but so far I really enjoyed it. There is so many new protocols and things to learn. But most surprisingly of all are the perks and bonuses. I am even being supplied an iphone!!! Yup you read that right. Of course I have to still pay for the plan but I was planning on getting one anyways eventually. I am super excited. Needless to say I can't say enough about how excited I am about my new job!

until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment