Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hmm


Well another weekend has quickly gone by. I can't believe tomorrow is monday and I have to wake up and go to work. The routine is still so new I am still not used to being a working adult. Tomorrow marks the beginning of my third week at my job.

Anyways today Karen took beautiful pictures for my graduation announcements today. As soon as I get my hands a hold of them I will be sure to post a few for y'all. Weird to think I am working full time and haven't even walked at graduation to shake the hand of all the deans and say sianara. Peace! (in a gangsta tone) I am outta here! I guess it will be more real when the boxes are packed and I am finally out of Davis. Can't freaking wait. I spend my evenings online picking out furniture, bedding and all the things I want to decorate the new place.

Well I need to head to bed.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment