Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Wednesday!

It's official. Tomorrow I start my last fall quarter. I start classes on Thursday. Well at least it's the first day of class. All the faculty and staff are having a walk out for budget cuts and furlow days. So most classes won't start till next week. Apart from that today is the last day of summer. I am taking advantage of this day to chill, veg and do all the last minute things I want to get done before school.

The best part about fall: All the tv shows start up again.
Shows I will try to follow:
-Glee (Awesome)
-The Office (Hilarious)
-Fringe (Hands down the best show on Television)
-Grey's (It will follow just because I have watched it from the beginning)
-Private Practice (I can remember the season finale being ridiculous)
- How I Met Your Mother (I will try to watch because it is funny, but might not have the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment