Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The time is now, and I can't help but freak out!!

My oh my I can't believe school season has arrived for me. I am one week from starting college for the 5th year. I want to start and just finish already, yet am scared to death to graduate. I have so many classes still to take as well as my internship in the lab. So far I have tallied up the units and I am sitting at 17 for the fall. Mind you a full course load is 13 and it maxes out as 19. There is no possible way that I can hold down another job. It is going to be quite the quarter. But still the end is in sight.

I have also contacted the local state school about taking a Hematology course. It is the final pre-requisite to the Clinical Laboratory Scientist program. On top of that I have to have most of my applications in before February. I am starting to panic. I mean is it worth the effort? Do I really want to do CLS for a few years? Do I really want to go to graduate school? Is Medical school still lingering somewhere in the future? Needless to say I have been freaking out. And thats only my school life. My personal life seems to get more and more confusing by the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment