Friday, September 25, 2009

Tips make Sex on Fire

Today was the second day of classes. Oh boy was it filled with many awkward moments.

First I ran into a guy a dated sophomore year. I hadn't seen him in over 2 years and thought I would never see him again. Awkward!!!!

Then I get to lab and we had "Founding Day." A day to celebrate the lab being running for 4 years. We gave away free ice cream cones to all the people in the building. Meanwhile we all got to hang out and have a good time. Then we were all assigned name tags that were made out of Petry Plates and included a name and title. Mine was "Brystal Lab Dancing Queen." To my surprise I was volunteered to dance every time someone gave us a tip. Most embarrassing of all I had to dance to the Kings Of Leon "Sex on Fire." Not only did my entire lab get to see the dance, but all kinds of people I did not know. Including one of my old professors that I was going to ask for a letter of recommendation from. I am not quite sure if I will be able to get that letter anymore. And to think, I did all of that for just 2 pennies.

I still can't believe today..

Now I am going to try and steal the game room for an air hockey tournament.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhhcKxflMY


No comments:

Post a Comment