Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Awkward

Awkward

Yet anther reason to dislike FC. Management and maintenance is always coming into our apartments for the most random reason. I swear it is at least 2 times a month. Today they came in twice to measure and check stuff for move out. I mean come on, we have two more months before we even move out. So here I watching TV in my un matched pajamas after I have gotten out of the shower, with no make –up and my hair up. Comfortable looking horrendous not expecting anyone to see me. Then the doorbell rings yet again and management and two other people come in to measure the doorways. It is always so uncomfortable, I don’t know what to do or say they only thing I can do is continue to sit her awkwardly. Still I think the worst of the awkward encounters with maintenance is when they insist on doing maintenance at 8 am in the morning, on the few days I am able to sleep in and I wake up to men talking outside my bedroom door. Oh man I am so ready to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment