Monday, June 15, 2009

Summa Time

Well after a year of hard work, tears, and toil I am finished with yet another year of my UC Davis career. I still have a few more classes to go until I to will cross that stage and shake the hands of the Deans and my family screams proudly in the audience of another boring graduation. But for now I will spend my summer here in Davis trying to figure out what the heck to do at work and lounge around filling my down time with activities and planning.

This past weekend already seems so long ago. We finished our last class on Thursday, Jennie's wedding on Friday, Chelsea moved out on Saturday :(, and Sunday was spent running errands, graduation parties and having dinner with Emily.

Today I had my first day of work. Unfortunately it was not as busy and exciting as I anticipated. I have no clue what to do and no one was there to teach me anything. Hopefully tomorrow will be more adventurous. However, I did get quite a bit done on the Bachelorette party planning and a secret project I am working on. Now I need to look for hotel rooms for friends.

I am doing my best trying to keep myself this summer. I have started a list of books I want to read, projects I haven't the chance to get around to, organizing and consolidation of my stuff in preparation to move in August. Oh yesterday I bought "The Host", the other Stephanie Meyer book. It is kind of strange, but I have been wanting to read it for quite a while. I will be sure to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment