Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Frying Brain Cells

Well, 48 hours till I am done with my senior year of college. The only things that stand between me and the freedom of summer are two lab reports and a final. It is currently 11:31pm and I do not have the motivation to study any longer. However I have hardly studied at all and I think I am really going to regret that decision in the morning. But for now I don’t care. I honestly don’t think I will be passing the class anyways because when it comes to these tests my brain seems to loose all regular function. I am just banking on the hopes that somehow will beat the average and be able to understand the questions and what the professor wants. My dyslexia seems to get worse and worse as the years go on.

Right now I would much rather be playing the bean game with Tim and Chels or being artsy with Lisa and Renee. They are having so much fun painting and watching movies. Ohhh how I want to be done!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment