Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ahhhh So much to do just a little freaked out.


In 11 days I will be getting the keys to my new apartment. I am very excited to move to a nice new location. As I was packing to go to Riverside for the weekend. I started looking around and realizing I haven't even come close to start packing. There are so many large and small items that need to be stored, trashed, donated and moved. I have this feeling that I am going to forget so many things and what I plan on taking at the most two days to move will take me all week. Then I won't be able to sleep because there are so many things that have to be cleaned and painted. I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed. Not to mention all the little things that have to be done such as: change of address cards for not only me but Chelsea and Renee that need to be sent in, setting up PG&E and Comcast in the new apartment. Then there is the whole furniture and kitchen ware situation ...we have none. This month is going to cost me a small fortune and my bank account is running on empty.

Man oh man somehow I am going to get through. I just might be a little crazy and on the edge until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment