Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Came and Gone

So this past weekend I went down to So Cal to hang out for the weekend. Originally my only plans had been to spend quality time with my Dad. Instead I had more fun then I would have ever imagined.

Friday- Went to Disney Land with my Aunt, Uncle and Cousins. We stayed all day till closing at midnight. We also had dinner with my Grandparents who live in Orange.

Saturday- Breakfast with the family. Settlers with Bryson and his roommates, and I dominated the first game. Then good old thrift store shopping for a sweet get up. Dinner with Kristiana and Felisha. It was crazy as usual.

Sunday- Quality time with Dad. We went out to breakfast, our weekend morning tradition. Then Felisha joined us to Redlands to see the plane my dad and uncle have been rebuilding over the last two years. Then consumed way too much beer. First we went to lunch and my dad insisted on ordering a pitcher of Hanger 49 Orange Wheat. Which is really good, its like a Blue Moon with oranges. Then after seeing the plane we went to the brewery across the street from the airport and my dad bought us the sampler. Which is about 6 4oz glasses of each of the beers they brew. Then to top it all off we went back home and played War Craft 3. I have to say I have to coolest dad ever.


Now that I have come back to Davis there has been lots of drama with roommates. Different situation predictable outcomes.

6 more days till I move out.


No comments:

Post a Comment