Monday, August 10, 2009

The Case of the Missing Ladder


One summer morning I awoke from my slumber to banging noises outside my window. I didn't hear anyone come into my apartment so I fell back asleep. On the way out the door to work I noticed that Renee's Grandfathers ladder was missing. That noise I heard was someone stealing the ladder. In hopes that it was her Grandfather who had come to pick it up I did not think otherwise. A week or so had gone by and still I had not been able to get a hold of Renee. Then when I finally did she did not remember asking her grandpa to come pick it up. In rage I alerted Elise and we decided to go ask Management. After consulting with the management we got a hold of maintenance and it seemed that they had mistaken the ladder for one of their own. They had indeed removed it from our patio that morning. The ladder was returned.

Case Closed


14 days left and counting at FC #31

1 comment: