Friday, April 23, 2010

A little too soon!

So today as I was getting ready to get on the bus to go home I received the phone call I have been waiting for all week. I had been staring at my email all week hoping to hear back from the company I had interviewed with. Still friday had come and gone and no word. Then when I had given up all hope and was ready to close the door I received the phone call to inform me that I was offered the position. I could not speak. I was so overwhelmed at the time that nothing really came out of my mouth. Good thing they had already decided to hire me because I sounded dumb. Anyways needless to say I am now a real adult with a full time job. I can now plan life in Davis, I can join the cycling club, join a gym and hunt for a place to live. Life is coming together one step at a time and this was the missing piece to my puzzle. Thank you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment