Monday, April 12, 2010

Would you rather....

Ok so daily I have been online searching for jobs and after countless hours of hunting, applying and cover letter revision I am sick of it, completely.

So I have compiled a list of 10 horrible and disgusting things with the help of my roommates I would rather do than job hunt. So here it goes.

1) Eat worms. Like fresh from a rotten pile of dirt worms.
2) Smell 10 pairs of gross stinky feet.
3) Eat belly button fuzz.
4) Puke 5 times in a row.
5) Squish poop between my fingers.
6) Walking underneath the olive trees on campus to only get crapped on by the stupid birds.
7) Stand underneath a bat cave.
8) Chew off someone else's fingernail
9) Drop my phone in a toilet and have to fish it out with my own hand.
10) Lick a banana slug.

1 comment:

  1. wow...
    i think the squishing poop one is the most disgusting. it would get into your toenails. then you would be stuck with stinky, poopy toenail gunk that you couldn't get to.

    ReplyDelete