Saturday, April 10, 2010

A whole lot of nothing

To all those out in the blogosphere, I Brystal am bored. Currently I am spending my days doing a whole lot of nothing. I spend hours watching tv, Battlestar Galactica, surfing the web, applying for jobs and hanging around. It has been nice most of the time, then those moments of utter boredom sometimes creep up and I start to worry about what the heck is going to happen August first when I have to move who knows where, with possibly no job, no money for rent and no clue as to what will happen. This post-grad lifestyle can sometimes be so frustrating because I can't really make plans too far in advance. But I guess I am living life literally by the seat of my pants.

Thankfully I am blessed to still have the opportunity to work in the lab when I feel like it, have still been tutoring and babysitting here and there. It gives me a little cash for coffee and going out to the bars.

Oh and I had a secondary interview with a company. They began with praising me about how wonderful my resume was and how impressed they were with me. I should hear back within the next two weeks as to whether or not they will offer me the position. I am trying to not be too hopeful but really wish this would come through. So far it is the only company I have heard back from. Until then I will continue to hunt.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment