Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring

Oh what a beautiful day it was in D town. I must say spring is my favorite season here. The temperature for the most part is perfect in April, not too hot and not too cold. Sunshine with a few clouds here and there complemented with a slight breeze. Today I took advantage of the beautiful weather and ventured downtown for lunch at one of my favorite places, Crepeville. If that pleasant walk wasn't enough I decided to walk home from lab instead of wait around for the bus. It was quite relaxing, just me and my ipod meandering through downtown. I hadn't spent that much time in the neighborhoods around the East end of downtown. I must say there are some cute old homes mixed in amongst the random apartments now that I think about it I saw one for sale that was adorable, I wonder if it belongs to the Dodds?

Lately I have also been trying to mix up my exercise routine now that I no longer am a member of the Arc. I have been doing yoga and pilates DVD exercises thanks to Renee. I know its silly but at least its something. So needless to say I went on google maps and calculated my walking distance for the day and in total it was 3.6 miles! Yay, now I technically don't need to go for a run later.

Anyways time for more season 3 of Battlestar Galactica..

1 comment:

  1. yay, you figured it out :) all of that springtime activity sounds wonderful! i wish i could be there to hang out with you! crepeville sounds amazing right now!

    ReplyDelete