Friday, April 23, 2010

Waiting

I am a planner. I like to plan my days, weeks and just life. Currently since I am in this middle situation I can't plan. It is the most frustrating experience. I do not know whether I am going to have a job or money to get by each week. I sure as heck do not know if I am going to hear back from the countless companies I have applied to, nor where the heck I am going to be living come August 1st. Everyday I anticipate hearing back from the company I have had two interviews with, it has been two weeks since the interview and still no response. I am so frustrated with this waiting around thing. Why can't I just know what life is going to bring. I think the most frustrating situation is Derrick. We both don't know where we are going to be after Davis. I can't plan, I can't anticipate I don't know anything but the here and now. Are we going to call it quits? Or are we going to try a distance thing? Is it really all worth it?

The frustration never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment