Monday, July 13, 2009

Hmm.


This summer is starting to pick up. I am working in the lab everyday and loving it. It is so laid back and the people are fun. Here is a little picture the parasite that I do research on.

Along with research I have started babysitting a 3 year old adorable girl, a cute 3 month baby boy and an 11 year old.

Yesterday I went to the mall with my friend Karen. I am a Sephoraholic. I have realized that I can not go to a mall without going to Sephora and proceeding to purchase something. Yesterday I bought moisturizer, foundation and powder. I am excited about it. I have been cheap and buying foundation from target lately and nothing compares to the bare esentuals mineral foundation from Sephora. I mean this stuff is truly incredible it matches my skin perfectly. It is light, doesn’t clog my pores and it stays perfect all day. Oh there is nothing like a little shop therapy to make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment