Wednesday, July 8, 2009

out with the old



Since school ended last month I have been itching to move to our new appartment. We don't officially get the keys till August 24th which is over a month away. I walk through my appartment on a daily basis and keep thinking about how truly dreadful the moving process will be. I have to down size my stuff in order to share a room. Then we have a bunch of fruniture we will not being taking with and have to move and get rid of. Then there is the process of painting all the walls that we insisted on painting. My room is the most dreded paint job of all I have three walls I am going to have to first sand, prime and then paint. I was stupid and decided to use a semi gloss lime green paint. That was the most stupid decision I think I have made in my life. Then I came home to a disaster of an appartment on monday and have slowly but surley been cleaning a little at a time.

Today I feel a little more accomplished. I had the sudden urge to search for my War Craft game disks because I hid them from myself and have been unable to find. Instead of finding the disks I started cleaning out my closet, desk and all my boxes full of school stuff that have accumulated over the last four years. It is amazing how much crap I kept. I had 4 boxes of miscelaneous notes, books, pictures and paper. I was able to consolodate and trash 4 bags of stuff. Not to mention organize 2 boxes for long term storage to take to my grandmas until I have my own appartment and pack another box of stuff to take to the new place. My desk is no longer covered in books and papers. Instead it has the remaining essentials for the summer and a bunch of docum
ents that have to be shredded before being disposed.

Note to self- purchase a paper shredder.

No comments:

Post a Comment