Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite

Recently I have been sleeping like a log. All of the fresh air, hard work and exercise makes it really hard to fall asleep and especially wake up early in the morning. As a result I have been having crazy dreams and nightmares. The other night I had a creepy and scary dream, and last night it was a strange and frustrating one. In my opinion there are three events that occur in a dream that I truly hate.
1) When you try as hard as you can to run away from something as fast as possible, instead you either do not move or go as slow as a snail.
2) When you try to open your eyes to see something and your eyes just won't open. This one happens all the time. Frustrating.
3) Getting attacked by spiders. You may laugh but I absolutely hate spiders and for some reason I often get killed and attacked.

In my dream last night I was with my parents walking around Davis chewing gum. Then the gum sticks to my teeth and I can not talk or get it off. I am walking around trying to get this gum out of my mouth and off my teeth. We run into some friends of my dad and the whole time I have my fingers in my mouth trying to take this gum out so I can talk. So this one now goes up as #4 on the list of events that occur in my dreams that I truly hate.



No comments:

Post a Comment