Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Longing to be somewhere other than the here and now.

So for the last week I have been trying to plan a weekend to go home to Riverside. After corresponding with the parental units and looking over schedules it looks like August 13th-16th seems to be the only good weekend. My mom unfortunately will be in Minnesota visiting family and my sister will be back at school. So it looks as though it will be a weekend with just the Pop's. I am excited it will be three days of War Craft, Age of Mythology, tv and not cooking. We will be able to play video games guilt free without the incest nagging of mom. Plus I will have full access to her automobile to go down to the OC to visit friends, and maybe my dad will go with me to get my tattoo.

I finally was able to talk on the phone to Chels today. Oh how I missed that Ho. I mean my life is truly not complete without her in my life. I really have missed our daily decompressions, random adventures and all the classes we had together.

One plus to being the only one in the appartment I don't have to worry about cleaning up after myself. I still am a clean freak and all but for the first time I can leave all my make up and hair tool all over the sink and not worry about it being in other peoples way. I also don't have to get dressed. I could totally walk around naked and no one would know or care. But that just feels wierd so I stick to a robe. Also, I can sleep with the bedroom door open and not have to worry about being woken up by loud people... But still, living alone is not as fun as living with your best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment